What could possibly be more irritating than a slow Internet Speed connection? An internet slow connection might be extremely distracting to you if you are working on a project that needs to be delivered right away or downloading a file. Additionally, as employees must wait longer for emails to send, pages to load, or attachments to download, this problem may have a negative impact on the organization and reduce productivity. As a result, this issue could cause a great deal of workplace frustration to you.
Much of the activity in the present day of advanced technology depends heavily on “t internet speed test”. Therefore, it is challenging to imagine progress in any field because of the poor internet connection. So, in order to solve this issue, we must speed up our internet connection by “Improve Your Internet Speeds and Eliminate Your Frustration with These Super Tips“.
Food, clothing, and shelter were regarded as necessities of human life. But wait, in the 21st century, you have to add more components to the list of “speed test wifi“.
Among others, it is the Internet! which plays a very important role in our day to day life and here I will tell you, how you can “Improve Your Internet Speeds and Eliminate Your Frustration with These Super Tips“.
Checklist of our Daily Use of Internet
We need it like air today. Let’s go through this 15 checklist of the uses to check internet speed in our
everyday lives (You can certainly add a few more points to this!):
1. To check our social media accounts.
2. To message (popularly called to WhatsApp).
3. To watch or upload YouTube shorts or Instagram Reels!
4. To post or check updates on X or Meta.
5. To video call our friends and family.
6. To use Google Bard or Chat-GPT.
7. To send Emails (both formal and informal).
8. To organise virtual official meetings (post-COVID-19, the World has gone online!)
9. To conduct or attend live online tuition classes.
10. To read e-books, e-newspapers, e-journals, and e-magazines.
11. To ask Google, “How is the weather today?”
12. To command Alexa or Siri, “Switch on the TV, please!”
13. And yes, we can enjoy our favourite OTT shows on Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Hotstar, etc.
14. To read articles and blogs just like the one you are reading now!
15. And the list goes on. Please feel free to add your points to this list.
Why do you use the Internet?
So, we cannot survive without the Internet in the era of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. It is a well accepted fact.
So, here is a question for all our dearest readers: What if your Internet speed is slow?
Let me say it for you: “Slow Internet equals no Internet“. Hmm, sounds like a perfect X hashtag, right?
And the fun fact is, to check your data speed too, you need the same Internet!
And this is the only perfect website: SPEEDTESTSWIFI
Yes, all of us feel irritated by slow Internet speeds, right? It does hamper our daily professional and personal activities by watching “my internet speed“.
How To Improve Internet Speed Right Now ?
- Turn things off and on again.
- Move your router to a next good location.
- Switch your Wi-Fi rounter to another place.
- Turn your router’s antennas to slightly different directions.
- Extend your Wi-Fi network.
- Cut unnecessary extra connections.
- Change your Wi-Fi frequency channel.
- Upgrade to high speed internet like – speedtestswifi
Let us look at some possible solutions:
Improve Your Internet Speed Test and Slow Your Frustration with These Tips – Want faster internet? Sick of the sluggish speeds? Learn how you can improve your internet speed before dealing with customer service.
- Talk to your service provider and raise the issue.
- Check that your broadband or optical fiber connection is not damaged.
- Internet speed might be down due to maintenance. (Like the electricity or water supply
departments.) Wait till it gets functional again.
- Bad weather can also be the reason behind it. Wait till the conditions improve.
- Check that mobile data or laptop or tablet wifi speed is on.
- Update your internet driver on your PC, etc etc.
No service provider would ask you to switch to a better one. No company wants to lose customers’ money even if they cannot provide proper services. Yah! That’s true. Internet disruptions cost the global economy more than $4 billion.
Should we bother with this number? The answer is both yes and no. As long as your Internet connection is working well, all is fine else you have to test “my internet speed check“.
But if you are facing continuous Internet outrages, you must try these steps, as I did.
What should you do as a frustrated consumer if your Internet is slow?
Solution to get Fast Internet Speed Test
The ultimate solution! The final step is to change your Internet service provider. Yes, you heard
it right. Now, it is time to get a decent Internet connection. So, what did I do to check “google internet speed test“.
- I bought a good 5G Smartphone. (Because 5G is here on the stage!)
- I changed my mobile data service provider. (In India, you have only two decent options
now: Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel.)
- Today, everyone has a dual-sim mobile, so I bought both of the above SIM cards. (In
case one network is not working, at least the other will!)
- Try to get an annual recharge. It is less costly than monthly or quarterly recharges. For
this, the best time is the festive season.
- During major festivals like Diwali, Christmas, New Year, etc., telecom companies come
up with special recharge offers. Do take advantage of that.
Sounds good? But wait, we get limited data per day on mobile, right?
So what do we do now? How do you use your internet TV without buffering?
Broadband connection? No, that’s an old, slow cat now. You must get a modern and ultra-fast
optical fibre connection.
“test the speed of my internet” is a one-stop solution to all your Internet-related problems. It offers a Thunderbolt speed of up to 100 Mbps without any daily or monthly limit!
If you compare it with your 5G mobile data, even that gives a maximum speed of 1–1.5 Mbps.
Also, “Your daily data limit is over” messages annoy us many times.
So, here is the next question:
How did I choose the perfect optical fibre connection?
Here are some points to keep in mind before you choose “check wifi speed” one for yourself:
- Take feedback from existing customers like your colleagues, friends, neighbours, and
- Check out the available service providers in your area for “internet speed test free“.
- In India, major service providers are Jio Fibre, Bharti Airtel (Both private companies),
and RailWire (the only decent Government Company).
- To understand the installation process and charges, talk to the official customer-care
agents of the company.
- Generally, optical fibre connections come in various packs, viz., 20 Mbps, 50 Mbps, and
- Monthly charges for each of the above packs vary (taxes are additional).
- Check your daily data requirements and choose the pack accordingly.
- Generally, a 100 Mbps pack is ideal for big corporate offices or online live tuition
- For domestic usage, packs up to 50 Mbps are ideal. It also helps you avoid wasting data
and your hard-earned money.
- Still doubtful about the speed? Don’t worry. Here is an example to help you:
Suppose in a home there are 5 mobile phone users, 1 Big internet TV, 3 laptops, and 2 Tabs. If
you connect them all to the same optical fibre connection (with a speed pack of 50 Mbps), each
one will work smoothly without any buffering! What else would one ask for?
A bonus tip for our dearest readers is to keep checking the Internet speed on this only perfect
It will immensely help you to ensure that your internet speed is providing the same speed as
claimed by the service provider by checking “wifi speed test online“.
So, in conclusion, I would say that if, in your city, either of the above private service providers is
available, choose from them. You are really lucky.
The reason is that in many cities and sub-urban areas, Internet outrage is a serious problem. And
the sad part is that there is no decent service provider available to check and “test wifi speed“.
I hope that private players will expand their services in village areas too.
Internet users are rapidly increasing, with smartphones, laptops, and other electronic gadgets becoming more
affordable for all. The big consumer base is waiting for world-class services in the villages of India and so they can “check internet speed online” very easily now. Hope you like the article and if you really like the information then do share with all your friends circle.
- Reset your modem or router. Your connection speed will increase and any problems will be resolved as a result.
- For updates, check. Your poor connection could be the result of an outdated router or modem. Look for updates, and if any are available, install them.
- If possible, switch to a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi. Use a cable connection if you can because it will always be quicker than Wi-Fi.
- Disable any background services or programs that are not necessary and may be using bandwidth and slowing down your connection.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q’s)
What is a good internet speed?
The current internet speed is sufficient for engaging in online activities such as surfing social media platforms, using email services, and streaming music.
In the context of fundamental internet utilization, it is recommended to have a download speed ranging from 1 to 5 Mbps, together with an upload speed of 1 Mbps.
For typical internet usage, it is recommended to have a download speed of 5–10 Mbps and an upload speed of 2 Mbps.
In order to facilitate high-definition video streaming, it is recommended to have a minimum download speed of 20 Mbps and an upload speed ranging from 3 to 6 Mbps.
How to fix slow internet on a PC?
There exist multiple methods for resolving a slow internet connection on a personal computer. One may consider employing any of the following approaches:
1. It is recommended to utilize an Ethernet cable as an alternative to a wireless network connection.
2. Please assess the speed and subscription of your internet connection.
3. Please ensure that you update your device drivers.
4. Please modify the Domain Name System (DNS) server configuration.
5. Conduct a malware scan.
6. Deactivate background applications.
7. Remove temporary files
Why is the internet so slow on my Android phone?
The primary factor contributing to the slow internet speed on an Android phone is the presence of a completely filled cache memory. In order to restore optimal performance, it is necessary to remove the cache memory and see the result after that.
How do I fix slow internet on Android?
In order to address the issue of slow internet speed connectivity on an Android phone, it is necessary to undertake the following steps:
Examine the type and subscription of the internet connection on your phone
It is recommended to use a reliable antivirus software application for the purpose of doing a thorough scan of your mobile device.
It is recommended to power cycle both your mobile device and network router in order to potentially resolve any connectivity issues.
Please go with clearing the cache memory on your mobile device.
Please ensure that you update the latest version of software on your mobile device.
Does surge protector affect Wi-Fi?
Indeed, the utilization of a surge protector has the potential to impact the functionality of Wi-Fi. If a router is connected to a surge protector, it is possible that WiFi clients may experience frequent disconnections and reconnections at intervals of approximately 5-10seconds.
In the event of encountering such an issue, it is advisable to disconnect the surge protector or power strip housing the AC adapter and instead directly connect the adapter to the wall connector.
The presence of electrical components within the surge protector is causing the emission of harmonics, which in turn is leading to interference with the wireless signal for slow down of your internet speed.
How do I test my internet speed?
If one is interested in the speed of their internet connection, there exist several methods to assess it. A commonly proven method is utilizing an online platform designed for measuring internet speed, such as
Why is my 2.4 GHz WIFI so slow?
Frequently, the cause of slow Wi-Fi connectivity can be attributed to the usage of the 2.4 GHz frequency band. This band is characterized by poorer data transmission speeds and is frequently overloaded due to the presence of several Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi devices, such as microwave ovens or baby monitors. The FCC, or Federal Communications Commission, permits the operation of Wi-Fi technology within two distinct frequency bands, namely the 2.4 and 5 GHz ranges.
wifi speed test ?
The Best Website to check Wifi Speed Test is SPEEDTESTSWIFI
How to get faster internet for free ?
1. Please modify the Wi-Fi channel configuration.
2. Alter the frequency.
3. Enjoy a wired connection.
4. Please relocate your router.
5. Requesting a hardware update.
6. Request an upgrade to the broadband service.
ALSO READ : Speed Test: Pros and Cons They Don’t Tell You
A slow speed internet connection may hamper various sectors of development, both directly and indirectly. Additionally, it causes significant frustration among individuals during their enjoyable internet usage, such as engaging with social networking platforms or accessing YouTube.
In order to address the issue of internet slow down, it is important to identify the exact factors which are responsible for this slow speed wifi connection and afterwards implement appropriate measures to fix them. Consequently, the fast growth of internet connectivity holds the potential to move both humanity and our planet towards accelerated development in the near future.